Working in partnership with local companies provides St Luke’s Hospice with a valuable stream of income. No matter the size, or type of your organisation getting involved with St. Luke’s Hospice can be extremely rewarding for you and your staff.
Our Business Support partnerships are mutually beneficial: We raise awareness of our work; You add value to your brand credentials and promote your company to a wider audience.
Working with St. Luke’s Hospice can bring many other benefits such as team-building, enhancing staff morale and personal enjoyment. It’s also a good opportunity to generate positive publicity, invest in the local community and to be identified with a cause that your staff, customers and clients care about.
Ways to get involved
- Donations through cash gifts
- We organise a wide range of events throughout the year which offer wonderful PR opportunities
- Participating in existing Hospice events
- Employee involvement by organising fundraising events. This is a great way to develop quotecorner.com/zithromax.html leadership skills and encourage staff to be creative in a meaningful way.
- Give as You Earn allows staff to make donations through payroll
- Charity of the Year: Nominating us as your charity of the year is a terrific way to get staff and colleagues involved in their local community.
- Team Challenge. From Fire-walking to international challenges we offer many opportunities for team-building and fun days out.
- Gifts in Kind such as raffle prizes or occasional use of your company vehicle helps us to save valuable resources and help reduce our overheads so thus allowing us to spend more on taking care of patients and their families.
To find out more about how your company can become involved or to join our corporate partner scheme contact Leanne Kightly, Corporate Co-ordinator on 01268 524973 ext. 313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org