Your valuable donations assist in keeping St. Luke’s Hospice running for the benefit of the local community.
If you have anything we can sell in our shops, please call our warehouse on 01268-522741.
We are happy to collect items (Mon – Fri), in most cases there will be a 3 to 4 day waiting period.
Items donated to the Hospice can now be Gift-Aided by using this form which you just need to print, complete and include with your donated items.
As a retail operation we must comply with specific rules & regulations concerning what we can & cannot sell.
Items we can accept are:
· Clothing, Shoes, Bags, Belts (faulty clothes such as items with missing buttons and damaged zips are also welcome)
· Books, CDs, DVDs, Records
· Furniture (all upholstered furniture must have a 1988 Fire Regulations label attached)
· Stamp Collections
· PC/Console Games
· Electrical items – TVs, HiFi’s, Amps, Vacuum cleaners, Fridges/Freezers, Cookers, Washing Machines, Dishwashers, light fittings, toasters etc
· PCs, Printers,
· Tools, Garden Equipment,
· Bric-a-Brac – Crockery, Glassware, Home-wares Pictures, Prints & Mirrors
· Toys, Games ,Bikes & Jigsaws
Sorry, for Health & Safety or economic reasons,we are unable to accept the following items :
· Upholstered furniture without 1988 Fire Regulation Labels
· Any Gas Appliance
· Protective head wear (Cycle/Crash/Horse-riding helmets etc)
· Baby car or toddler booster seats/chairs
· VHS video cassettes
· Display units more than 3’ wide
· Anything deemed unsafe/unfit for its original purpose
Furniture is collected on a ‘Drivers Discretion’ basis, as they can physically see the item. If you need a definitive answer, prior to our van arriving, please photograph the item(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All donations need to be in saleable condition (with the exception of clothes & materials having re-cycling potential)