Our Corporate Partners are a group of businesses and organisations from within the Community with whom we share a special relationship and who support St. Luke’s Hospice in various ways, not only from a financial perspective but also with the time and expertise of their management and employees through regular meetings every four months.
How Partners can help
- Not necessarily by direct giving but with time and interest
- Support where possible – at St Luke’s Events
- Select a representative whom St Luke’s can have as a regular contact
- Raise awareness of St Luke’s in the community
- Encourage Employees to be involved with the Hospice
- Take an interest in developments at the Hospice including Financial situation
- Shows the Partner is aware of and sensitive to the needs of the community
- Builds teamwork amongst employees for a very local cause
- Gives publicity to the Partner through newsletter local press and permanent display of plaques
- Puts the partner at the centre of the local community without needing to provide large sums from charity budget
- Provides opportunities for networking with other Corporate Partners
Our Corporate Partners
St. Luke’s extends our grateful thanks to Mayflower plc for their kind and generous sponsorship of this web site.