It wouldn’t be Summer without the Hospice Summer Fete! Come join us for our Annual Fete held at the Hospice on Saturday 9th June from 11am till 4pm. Our Summer Fete is on eof the biggest in the area and attracts around 2000 people each year.
What’s on offer at our Fete:-
• Over 50 stalls selling crafts, toys, fashion and food
• Entertainment on a huge Trailer stage throughout the whole day
• Food Galore!! Indian Cuisine, Haywain BBQ, Ice Cream, Tea Tent and Slushies
• Activities to enjoy such as The Phoenix Dog Display, Pony interaction, Essex Police and Aqua Zorbs
• Our Hospice Gardeners will host their large Garden Stall
So what is stopping you? Get this date in your diary and we look forward to seeing you there!
We do have a very limited number of stalls available if you would like to purchase a stall. Please contact the Fete team today on email@example.com