‘Make a Will Fortnight’ is our annual Will writing initiative which will be held during 17th to 28th September 2018.
A number of local solicitors are kindly giving their time and expertise to write a standard Will or update an existing Will in exchange for a donation given to St. Luke’s Hospice.
The minimum suggested donation is £100 for a standard single Will, £175 for a pair of standard mirror Wills and £50 for a codicil to an existing Will.
There are a limited amount of appointments available for each solicitor so we suggest booking in advance.
How to take part:
1. Contact one of the solicitors below to arrange an appointment, mentioning ‘St. Luke’s Hospice Make a Will Fortnight’ when you speak to them. Your appointment may or may not be during the fortnight depending on the solicitor’s schedule.
- Palmers Solicitors, Chafford Hundred, Grays, 01375 484444
- Birkett Long Solicitors, Basildon, 01268 244144
- Fisher Jones Greenwood Solicitors, Billericay, 01277 623132
- Hattens Solicitors, Grays, 01375 374851
- Andrew Hurrell Solicitors, Thorpe Bay, 01702 582030
- Andrew Hurrell Solicitors, Hadleigh, 01702 558286
- Hillman Legal Partnerships Ltd, home visits only, 020 83403102
2. At your meeting, your chosen solicitor will give you advice based on your personal circumstances and will tell you if this can be written as a standard Will. If you agree to go ahead, instead of paying the solicitors fee, you will be asked to give a donation to St. Luke’s Hospice.
5. The minimum suggested donation is £100 for a basic single Will, £175 for a pair of basic mirror Wills and £50 for a codicil to an existing Will. If your Will is not standard and requires specialist advice which cannot be included under this scheme, the solicitor will advise you and agree a separate fee before going ahead.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Legacy and In Memory Coordinator, Rebecca Rowley on 01268 524973 or email email@example.com